The Aeon Labs Z-Stick is a self-powered Z-Wave USB dongle with push button for remote network creation (independent from external power and host microprocessor). This means you can walk around with this USB stick by itself to include and or remove devices from your z-wave network.
When attached to a host processor, it becomes a Z-Wave communication device, which exposes the Zensys API (SerialAPI) through integrated USB. This device is meant primarily to allow a host processor to control up to 232 Z-Wave devices using the Z-Wave technology protocol all the while simplifying Z-Wave network installation.
Furthermore, the Aeon Labs Z-Stick is easily upgradeable by the end-user such that the latest Z-Wave protocols and commands are always available. It can be upgraded in field via its USB port which also serves as a charging port for its internal battery.
- Z-Wave USB Adapter with remote inclusion
- Firmware updatable in field
- Latest Z-Wave protocol and commands
- Simplify Z-Wave network installation (inclusion of devices)
- USB specification 2.0 compliant, full speed (12 Mbps)
- Virtual COM port drivers for Linux, Windows XP, Server 2003/2000 and Vista